The Best Option for Rehab Near New York
New York City, known as the Big Apple, is a bustling metropolis where addiction has been a prevalent issue for many years. However, with Legacy Healing Center’s Parsippany location, residents now have a chance to prioritize their recovery away from the hustle and bustle. Our facility, established in 2023, is situated only an hour outside of Manhattan and offers comprehensive addiction treatment programs that cater to each client’s unique needs. Keep reading to discover what our rehab near New York has in store for you.
Our Comprehensive Levels of Care
At our rehab in Parsippany, NJ, we understand that addiction recovery is not a one-size-fits-all journey. That’s why we offer a variety of care levels to suit every individual’s needs. Our addiction treatment programs are designed to address the underlying issues that contribute to substance use disorders and offer clients the flexibility to recover at their own pace. Our levels of care include:
- Medically Monitored Detox – Our medically monitored detox program provides a safe environment for those in the throes of active addiction to withdraw from substances. Some withdrawal symptoms can be life-threatening, and attempting to detox at home without proper medical supervision can be particularly dangerous. At Legacy Healing Center, our Parsippany drug rehab implores those struggling with addiction to seek out our care as soon as possible.
- Inpatient Rehab – For individuals seeking a residential program, our inpatient rehab is an excellent option. Also known as residential rehab, our residential facility allows patients to immerse themselves in their recovery journey. We take care of meals and lodging, allowing the patient’s in our care to focus on getting better.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – If you are looking for an intensely structured option that operates with a minimum of 25 hours of clinical treatment per week, our PHP program does just that. It allows patients to build relationships through community support while preparing to transition to a sober lifestyle.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Some people require more intensive programs, and our IOP program is a great option for those looking to receive treatment while still living at home. Patients can receive ongoing therapies and treatments while meeting their personal obligations, such as work or school.
- Outpatient Program (OP) – Our least intensive option, the OP program, offers one hour of therapy per week in addition to communal support programs, meetings, and activities. It allows patients to continue developing coping skills as they readjust to everyday life.
What to Expect in Rehab Near New York
At our rehab in Parsippany, NJ, our team of clinical professionals comprehensively evaluates every patient’s physical and mental health upon arrival at our facility. This enables us to determine the severity of their condition and establish the most appropriate care methods. Once a patient is placed in the most suitable care level, they can access our effective therapy programs. Our therapies range from cognitive-behavioral to psychodynamic and even hypnotherapy, providing patients with a range of options to explore and learn healthy coping mechanisms for long-term recovery.
Find Compassionate Addiction Treatment in Parsippany, New Jersey
At Legacy Healing Center, our mission is to set the foundation for all who join our community, help them recover, address their struggles, and guide them back to the life they deserve. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction near New York City, we invite you to find compassionate care at our Parsippany location. With our comprehensive levels of care and effective therapy programs, we can help you embark on your journey toward lifelong recovery.
To learn more about the programs that we offer, contact Legacy Healing Center Parsippany or call us at 315-599-1865 and start one of the most important journeys of your life.
Legacy Healing Center Addiction Treatment Center in
Parsippany, New Jersey!300 Littleton Rd #200,
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
- Educational and Career Counseling
- Brain Paint
- Barber/ Hairdresser
- Nail Salon
- Catered Lunch 5x a week
- DBT & CBT
- Fresh Organic Juice
- Smoking Cessation
- Weekly family group therapy