The Best Option for Rehab Near New York
New York City, famously known as the Big Apple, is a fast-moving city where a significant amount of addiction could be found in the past and, unfortunately, can still be found in the present. Understandably, many of its residents might find it difficult to prioritize their recovery from addiction in this intense environment. This is why Legacy is proud to offer a chance to get away from it all at our Parsippany location. Established in 2023, this facility is located about an hour out of Manhattan. It is equipped to handle a variety of addictions and conditions as they relate to a person’s overall wellness. Read on to learn more about what our rehab near New York has to offer.
Our Levels of Care
Recovery is not a one size fits all experience, which is why we offer a variety of care levels that ensures each of our clients receives care that is suited to their needs. These addiction treatment programs are all specially designed. They each address the issues relating to a person’s substance use disorder while giving each client the ability to do so at their own pace.
These programs include:
- Medically Monitored Detox – The Legacy Healing detox programs are intended to aid people in the midst of active addiction to withdraw from these substances in a safe and medically monitored environment. Certain withdrawals can even be life-threatening, and attempting to detox at home can be especially risky. We implore those struggling to seek out our care as soon as possible.
- Inpatient Rehab – For those looking to live on premises, this option is excellent. Especially in cases of people traveling to attend our rehab, a stay at our residential facility allows patients to immerse themselves in the experience. In addition, while staying with us, meals and lodging are taken care of so that you can focus on getting better.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – The next step down from residential care is partial hospitalization. This intensely structured option operates with a minimum of 25 hours of clinical treatment per week. Our PHP gives patients the space to build relationships through community support while preparing to adjust to a sober lifestyle.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – For those looking to receive intensive programming while still living at home, we recommend they participate in our IOP. A more appropriate option for patients that live nearby, ongoing treatments and therapies are provided while patients can still meet their personal obligations such as work or school.
- Outpatient Program (OP) – As the least intensive option, our OP offers one hour a week of therapy in addition to other communal support programs, meetings, and activities. It allows patients to continue developing their coping skills as they readjust to everyday life.
What to Expect in Rehab Near New York
Upon arrival at our facility, the team of clinical professionals at Legacy Healing Center will comprehensively evaluate all facets of that patient’s physical and mental health. From here, determinations about the severity of their condition and the most appropriate care methods can be established.
After being placed in the most appropriate care level, our patients can begin to access one of our many effective therapy programs. From cognitive-behavioral to psychodynamic and even to hypnotherapy, participants will be able to delve deep into their conditions and learn healthy coping mechanisms to apply moving forward.
Find Compassionate Addiction Treatment in Parsippany, New Jersey
The team here at Legacy Healing is committed to upholding our mission of setting the foundation for all who join our community. We help them to recover, address their struggles, and get back to the life that they deserve to be living.
To learn more about the programs that we offer, contact Legacy Healing Center Parsippany and start one of the most important journeys of your life.
How Does Outpatient Rehab Work?