Legacy Healing Center FAQs for Rehab
If you or a loved one is looking for answers that are not addressed in our FAQ page, please feel free to contact our team of experts by calling 888-586-4023. We value every call and every person. When you call Legacy, each call is confidential, and we would be pleased to answer any questions you might have about our facilities, our treatment programs or our policies.
Our inpatient facilities are located in Margate, Florida, Pompano Florida and we offer an admission center in Delray Beach Florida. Our patients can relax in South Florida’s amazing climate. The tranquil housing and grounds at Legacy Healing help create a positive atmosphere and ambiance and provides many of opportunities to exercise, read, talk or lounge outside. If you want to learn more about our team or Our Facilities click the link to see images and more of our centers.
The experienced staff at Legacy Healing Center will help you with travel from within the United States to our facilities. Our team will find out where you live, as well as the closest airport to you. We aim to keep costs as low as possible, so we research multiple travel options.
We can help plan the logistics from the airport terminal to our center. Upon arrival, you will begin your adventure to a new, sober life. We value discretion. As such we will pick you up in an unmarked car to aid in your arrival at our center. Our goal is to make your travel arrangement process, hassle-free.
Legacy Healing Center holds proper accreditation and licenses that validate that the care provided meets strict state regulations. We have also won a leadership award from the Senate of Massachusetts. We know that our medically proficient team of addiction treatment specialists, doctors, nurses, and therapists are highly qualified, kind, and specially trained to help people who are going through the recovery process.
We value playing offense vs defense. As such one of our core values is continuing education. Our team members invest in their own careers by attending conferences and continued education to make sure that all of our treatments are fully up-to-date.
Whether you struggle with alcohol, illicit drugs or prescription drugs, there are many reasons why Legacy Healing is the right choice for your rehabilitation stay.
Patients choose us because we offer:
- Individualized treatment game plans that are unique to each person.
- Treatment procedures that provide our guests with privacy as well as confidence.
- Board-certified doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors who are well versed in the addiction treatment space.
- Continuous monitoring provides a treatment program with the security that is necessary to break the bonds of addiction.
- Aftercare and follow-up treatment, consisting of a sober living community designed to further recovery. As well as alumni programs and events.
- Family educational events that help to educate loved ones and heal damaged relationships
- Specialized treatments that can help our guests in dealing with grief, dual diagnosis, trauma, and gender-specific issues.
- Healthy food options and a customized program of exercise.
- Live life in a community with like-minded individuals who are pursuing their best life yet. A supportive, close-knit community of people who enjoy sober friendly activities like games, trips, sports, crafts and yoga (among other recreational activities).
Watch this interview with the President of the CWA Georgina Felix. Of the 65 patients that they have sent us, not one of those has relapsed! Individual success percentages will, of course, depend on a wide range of interdependent factors.
However, many of the patients who thrive in the environment provided by Legacy Healing, have crucial things in common that will lend themselves to dramatically increase the chances of a successful recovery. It is vital to make sure that patients enter the correct treatment program, which is why we focus so much on a deep dive assessment process. This deep dive is designed to uncover the background information necessary to maximize each patient’s chances of success.
The staff at Legacy Healing also analyzes the needs of patients on a regular basis, adjusting treatment as necessary. You get out what you put in. It’s true in life and in recovery. Giving it everything you have in therapy, in nutrition and exercise can help transform you into the new person you desperately want to become.
Our results have shown that patients who stay at Legacy Healing for an extended period are more likely to successfully stay sober. Because of these results, we advise that our patients are well researched when it comes to deciding on the length of their stay. After completing inpatient treatment, aftercare is very important in maintaining sobriety. For long term sobriety, we highly recommend that guests attend support groups and therapy sessions long after their inpatient rehab treatment program has been completed. To encourage sober living, we host regular alumni events, where former Legacy Healing patients can talk about their progress and gain valuable advice if they run into any roadblocks in their recovery.
Yes. Legacy scientifically customizes each person’s care program. Our experts take a large number of behavioral factors into account. Some of the factors that come into play are gender, sexuality, occupation, medical conditions (such as long term pain disorders), previous abuse, and age.
We recommend that you pack the following items:
- Personal care products like shower gel, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo and. Please note that guests are not allowed to bring any products that contain alcohol and bottles must be new and unopened.
- Ample clothing. We recommend packing enough clothing for seven to ten days, which you are able to clean in our laundry facilities. We recommend that the clothing you pack should be comfortable. We ask that you respect other patients and dress in such a way that it will not offend or tempt them. For example, shirts with confrontational or potentially offensive messages would not be allowed, as well as revealing clothing. Legacy recommends bringing workout clothes that will be useful, as we offer exercise programs that can help to facilitate recovery.
- Bring reading materials. Books and magazines can help with recovery. Inspirational books are especially useful.
- Patients are encouraged to use their ATM/Debit cards to place money on their patient account for store purchases (Please note, shopping requests are only facilitated once a week).
- Please, do not bring any over-the-counter medications. RX medications must be brought in the original packaging.
- It is imperative that guests also bring any and all health information that you have on your up to date health status as well as information regarding any current conditions you are being treated for. The health insurance card will also be needed for processing as guests check-in for treatment.
Yes. Within designated smoking areas of the property. Legacy Healing has sanctioned smoking areas (outside) for people who need to smoke. Just to be clear, Legacy Healing does not sign off on the action of smoking. We want to encourage a healthy lifestyle, and we would be pleased to help you turn a new leaf during rehab, by stopping smoking. Simply indicate to our medical team if you would like to quit smoking. ?
We recognize and strictly adhere to HIPAA laws. As such we are not able to provide any information until your loved one signs a disclosure document, which gives us the ability to release medical information and to discuss your treatment. After the signature, if obtained, you will be able to speak to one of our experts. We also offer family programs. Sometimes guests prefer that they have family members present during counseling. As such we offer family counseling sessions as needed to help get to the root causes of addiction.
Break free. Break the cycle. Call 888-586-4023 to talk to our team of addiction treatment specialists.
Legacy Healing Center – Alcohol & Drug Rehab Delray Beach
1690 South Congress Ave Suite 202 A
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Delray Beach Florida
Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Pompano Beach Florida