Painkillers Can Affect the Mind and Body in Multiple Ways... Read More
Written By Legacy Healing Center - Dec 10 2019
Table of Contents
To find the right type of drug rehab facility for you, it is helpful to follow a few guidelines. There are a large number of drug rehab facilities in Florida to choose from, so you want to make sure that you select the one that offers you the best treatment programs.
The first thing to do is speak with your health insurance provider to find out exactly what drug abuse help you are covered for. Then you can call a few rehab facilities to find out what kind of treatment programs they offer and if it meets your criteria.
You can do some research online to learn about rehab facilities, such as does the facility and staff have the proper certifications needed to treat recovering addicts?
You will want to choose certified facilities with experienced staff members who are familiar with all aspects of drug addiction.
If you or someone you love needs help with addiction, call 954-994-2965 today to speak with a treatment specialist.
When looking for the best drug abuse help in Florida, you want to find a rehab facility that suits you. Questions to ask and things to consider include:
1. Will you be in an inpatient or outpatient program? Inpatient drug rehab means that you will be living at the facility for a given period of time and you want to be sure that you will feel comfortable staying there. Will you have privacy, alone time, and can your family visit you during treatment?
2. Other things to ask about for inpatient care is what the daily schedule is like and what amenities does the facility offer. Is the facility clean and safe, and also find out if the staff is friendly, and if they treat their patients with respect?
3. Many rehab centers offer physical fitness programs, nutritional meal preparation, and some sort of spiritual outlet like meditation. You may want a rehab center that provides additional activities like swimming, horseback riding, yoga, acupuncture, etc.
4. Most rehab centers will give you a physical and psychological examination so that they can prepare a specific treatment plan that meets your needs. If the rehab offers cookie-cutter treatment for everyone, it may not meet all your needs. Your goal is to conquer addiction and prepare yourself to begin a new drug-free chapter in your life. Your physical and psychological evaluation will determine what programs you need to achieve these goals.
5. You also want to make sure that the facility provides a medically supervised detox process, and that adverse detox symptoms are treated during and after the detox. Make sure that the medical staff will monitor you during and after the detox.
6. Other programs may include psychological therapies, group therapy, family therapy, and aftercare programs.
7. Outpatient rehab can also include the same treatments and therapies, which you would attend in the morning or evening and then return to your home.
Legacy Healing Center in Florida provides individualized drug abuse help in a supportive environment. Our staff includes board-certified doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors who are experienced in treating addiction. Besides attending treatment programs, you can also partake of a variety of recreational activities that we offer.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you overcome addiction. To learn more about what we offer, contact Legacy Healing Center today at 954-994-2965.