Daytona Beach, Florida Best Rehab For Alcohol & Drugs
Putting your trust in Legacy Healing Centers means you are giving yourself, or your loved one, the best chance at recovering from addiction. From the first means of contact, we will make sure to match you with a knowledgeable case manager that will help you and your family from the first moment. At Legacy, we understand that finding help at an alcohol treatment center can be a difficult decision and because of that, we make sure that you and your family understand why our programs are right for you. Our treatment plans are personalized and include family consultations to help heal the individual and the family together.
Legacy Healing Center drug rehab is a premiere behavioral health provider that specializes in substance abuse and addiction treatment. We make sure that our clients are put first and the center of our attention to not only provide a safe program but also a stable environment.
Individuals looking into treatment programs can rest easy knowing that at Legacy Healing Center we offer conclusive treatment programs to ensure that those struggling with addiction can overcome it. At Legacy we don’t believe in one program fits all but instead offer individualized treatment programs that fall into 30-60-90 day increments to ensure that each unique client that enters our center gets the help they need.
Daytona Beach is a great sunny location to find a treatment center. Our treatment center located in Daytona Beach offers comprehensive treatment programs to help each and every unique individual struggling with alcohol and drug addictions.
At Legacy, we make it our number one goal to make sure that we pave the way to recovery for any specific individual who enters our community. Our foundation for recovery is paired with therapies that help our clients get to the root of the addiction and underlying complications and ultimately finding the greatness in a sober lifestyle. When you make the decision to get sober with Legacy, you are giving yourself the tools you need to be free of substances.
Substance abuse and addiction is something that can affect anyone, it doesn’t discriminate by race or gender. At Legacy, we are here to help our clients and their loved ones not only get the information that they need to get the right treatment but also to help everyone heal. We can be reached at 888.534.2295, find out why we are one of the fastest-growing recovery centers in the nation.
Drug Rehab Center for Residents of Daytona Beach
Legacy Healing Center is an accredited center with the Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission thanks to our high-quality services and behavioral health care programs. We were given this award thanks to the evidence from our clinical processes and treatments, providing the best programs for specific conditions. Our team is committed to our clients, helping them get clean in a safe and comfortable environment.
At Legacy, our unsurpassed care is seen throughout our programs, whether inpatient or outpatient. Before beginning any treatment program at Legacy, each new client is evaluated by trained medical staff, completing psychiatric and social assessments that together form the individualized treatment plan. Once an individualized treatment plan has been established, our clients will be recommended one of the following programs:
- PHP – Partial Hospitalization Program: Partial Hospitalization Program is frequently one of the first steps for individuals suffering from an addiction. This type of program is a 6 day a week, a 24hr/day program that is ideal for individuals who may be resistant to treatment, lacking supportive social or family support, or prone to relapse.
- IOP- Intensive Outpatient Program: Intensive Outpatient Program is a fantastic solution to help individuals who have completed PHP or another form of inpatient treatment to maintain sobriety. This type of program helps individuals adapt to life responsibilities and reintegrate back into society, sober. IOP is a program that helps vulnerable individuals that are faced with challenges in adapting to sober daily life or are vulnerable to relapse. The intensive outpatient program offers community housing for those who want it with group and individual therapy as well as 12- step meetings and sober social activities. Patients who participate in an IOP will receive a minimum of nine hours of clinical treatment per week with a flexible schedule to ensure that responsibilities outside of treatment are met.
- Outpatient Program: An outpatient program is a program that can begin after completing an intensive outpatient program. This is non-residential and is specifically for individuals who have fully integrated back into society. The outpatient program is highly flexible and offers one hour weekly therapy sessions in addition to other recovery activities. This type of program is here to provide individuals with the help they need to cope with inevitable bumps on the road and ensure that they are being their best selves.
- Family Program: Legacy offers a unique program to work with families because they understand that families can suffer just as much as a person struggling with addiction. Legacy is dedicated to helping the whole family and giving them the support they need. Family programs offer education and training to families to help them become a positive force for change in the life of their loved ones. These sessions may be held with or without the individual struggling with addiction and is ultimately a program to make sure that families are giving the support they need and not unintentionally enabling high-risk behavior.
Alcohol Rehab Centers Daytona Beach
After completing the admissions process at Legacy the first phase in alcohol addiction treatment is a detox program. Our highly trained medical staff will make sure that the detox program goes smoothly by administering medications, if needed, to ease withdrawal symptoms.
The process of detox is very important because it cleanses the body of the toxins it has built up and prepared the body and the mind for the next steps in recovery. This process is not easy, which is why it is an around the clock monitored process, and medications are administered as needed to keep our clients comfortable.
After completing the detox program our clients then can begin one of our inpatient treatment programs as recommended in their individualized treatment plan. Clients will be expected to stay at our facility for at least 30 days participating in treatment programs and therapies that will help them work on themselves, find ways to cope, find support, and ultimately recover.
Inpatient treatment programs for alcohol addiction at Legacy involve comprehensive behavioral therapies that give our clients the education to learn about their addiction, understand how to recognize and avoid triggers, and become aware of how to get out of unfavorable situations. Our programs also help our clients through the 12 steps to sobriety.
After successfully completing a treatment program it is recommended to all our clients that they attend an outpatient program that offers a variety of opportunities for clients to cement newfound skills and remain accountable for their treatment. Outpatient programs give clients the tools they need to maintain sobriety while also re-adjusting to life outside of treatment.
Addiction Treatment Centers Near Me
At Legacy, we pride ourselves on our holistic approach that gives our patients diverse activities and programs that help heal the mind and body while also giving clients the opportunities to find new hobbies and interests. We offer a full range of services that work with the body, mind, and spirit of each individual and our different types of programs and strategies include:
- Fitness – Legacy offers on and off-site fitness programs to help those in treatment get healthy and stay motivated building self-esteem and overall fitness.
- Career Services – As mentioned in transition assistance, Legacy trains their patients to become independent and help by assisting individuals with career services to get them back on track and find a job.
- Outings – Legacy Healing Center has locations all over South Florida and offers fun outing to help individuals in treatment stay active and engaged. These types of activities can help build friendships and find fun in sober living.
- Spirituality – Some individuals find that finding spirituality can be an integral part of recovery. Legacy is available to help offer guidance in spirituality through individual and group sessions.
- Creative Arts – Legacy offers creative supplies and programs to help individuals tap into their creative side and express themselves through art.
- Nutrition – Another part of healing the body as a whole has to do with nutrition. Legacy offers nutrition counseling and meal plans to help ensure that the foods that are being consumed are helping detoxify and strengthen the body during the recovery process.
- Medical Treatment – Legacy offers medical treatment to individuals with co-occurring disorders giving individuals the treatment they need beyond treatment for addiction.
- Transition Assistance – Legacy trains their patients to become independent and provide assistance with challenges such as the ability to join support groups or becoming involved with activities in the community.
- 12- Step – Legacy incorporates the 12- step method into the programming of treatment plans and helps individuals find 12-step groups in their individual communities.
At Legacy we want our clients to find new skills and hobbies that will not only give them goals to work towards but also give them the tools they need to deal with, and overcome challenging situations once re-entering society. Because we offer a variety of addiction treatment services, we are able to give our clients options as well as the support they need to overcome their addiction.
How Does Drug Detox Work?
The process of detoxing is one of the most important parts of our treatment programs at Legacy Healing Center. When our clients begin the detox program, they are allowing their body to expel the toxic substances it has inside and begin the process of healing.
Detoxing is not an easy process, which is why it recommended completing the detox in a treatment center, such as Legacy. At Legacy, our detox programs are medically assisted as well as supervised to make sure that our clients feel the least amount of pain possible and are safe.
The reason we provide medical assistance is that our clients will go through withdrawal and depending on the severity of the addiction, withdrawal symptoms can be severe. When treated with medication, we can make our clients feel more comfortable. Our trained staff is available 24/7 during this process to ensure stability and safety throughout.
Once a client begins a detox program, withdrawal symptoms will most likely be noticed within the first 24 hours. Between the 48 and 72 hour mark, withdrawal symptoms normally grow in intensity and then begin to subside after reaching the 72-hour mark. Withdrawal symptoms can be felt for up to a week after beginning the process. Some symptoms that can be felt are the following:
- High Blood Pressure
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Excessive Sweating
- Blurred Vision
- Dilated Pupils
- Muscle & Joint Pain
- Abdominal Pain
While this process is not the most pleasant, it does give the body the time and ability to safely purify. After completing detox, our clients can begin to focus on the rest of their treatment programs through therapies and programs that can help them heal.
No matter the addiction or circumstance, at Legacy we are here to help our clients reach the end goal – sobriety. Each detox process is different and we will make sure that our clients are safe, in as much comfort as possible, and that they go through the process smoothly.
How Does Alcohol Detox Work?
An alcohol detox program is parallel to a drug detox program. Alcohol, like other substances, is dangerous and can have long-lasting effects on the body. Any addictive substance that is abused can cause dependency and ultimately cause changes to the brain that make stopping difficult. When the brain has created a dependence on a substance, withdrawal symptoms occur anytime the substance is stopped.
Because alcohol addiction is severe, the importance of completing a detox program at Legacy cannot be stressed enough. Alcohol detox is very similar to substance abuse detox programs because it includes many of the same treatments and 24/7 care.
Alcohol detox is a medically assisted program that helps clients work through withdrawal symptoms while ridding the body of the alcohol, which is why it needs to be completed in an inpatient facility.
Clients are monitored, as well as their withdrawal symptoms, to make sure that they are comfortable and safe. Just like drug withdrawal, symptoms are commonly felt within 24 hours of beginning the detox and can be intense for 48-72 hours. After that, they can continue for up to a week but with less intensity. Once the alcohol is out of the system and the withdrawal symptoms have ceased, individuals are able to focus on treatment and behavioral therapies to overcome the alcohol use disorder.
How Long Is Rehab?
Without a proper evaluation, it is difficult to say how long any one person should stay in a rehabilitation program. That is because the length of treatment programs vary greatly by person and by the type of addiction. We are experienced in the field and know that each client is unique and because of that, there are certain things we have to take into consideration to correctly assess the length of a rehabilitation program. As mentioned previously, in order to determine the correct length of time recommended for a program there must be an initial assessment performed by medical professionals to determine the recommended length of time in a program. Here are a few factors that are taken into consideration when determining the recommended length of a treatment program:
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Length of Addiction
- Type of Addiction
- Presence of Co-Occurring Disorders
Post evaluation, clients will be provided with their individualized treatment plan that will outline the length of stay as well as recommended treatment programs. In most cases, the minimum recommended time in a treatment program is three months but there are also 60 and 90-day programs. Here you can find a breakdown of each type of program:
- 30-Day Rehab – A 30-day rehab program is an intensive treatment program that lasts for 30 days and includes all the elements that an effective treatment program can provide. These important elements include a medically-assisted detox, behavioral therapies according to the individual’s needs, and holistic healing programs according to the individual’s needs.
- 60-Day Rehab – A 60-day rehab program at Legacy Healing Center will give individuals all the benefits as the 30-day program but will on top of that gain the extra time needed to dedicate themselves to long-term sobriety goals. When more time is spent in a program, individuals are given the ability to establish sober habits and work on skills needed to prevent relapse and future use.
- 90-Day Long Term Rehab – A 90-day long term rehab program offers the same elements as the 30-day program such as the medically-assisted detox, behavioral therapies, and holistic healing programs and is geared towards severe addictions. The length of this type of program gives patients in the program a great amount of time to focus on long-term recovery from substance abuse. Once this program is completed, individuals will be given the opportunity to maintain sobriety through alumni events, a personal sober coach as well as sober social engagements.
Does My Insurance Have Coverage For Rehab?
Those looking for inpatient rehabilitation services often are also trying to find a program that works with medical insurance. This step in preparing for treatment can sometimes be stressful for our clients but at Legacy Healing Center we do everything that we can to make admissions to treatment simple. We are able to help you find our if your insurance will cover treatment from the very first phone call. After speaking with an admissions counselor you will have a better understanding of how much your insurance may cover, and what, as well as what you will be responsible for paying.
Health insurance frequently covers 30 day stays in a treatment program, but not all insurances are the same. Sometimes insurances put a limit on the type of services and treatments that are covered within the treatment facilities. We will work with you to make sure you have an understanding of each part before beginning treatment.
If you do not have insurance you may be eligible for financial aid through Medicaid, Tricare ( for veterans), or Medicare. At Legacy, we want you to feel comfortable about what you are paying for treatment and we are here to work with you to help you find the information you need about which programs are covered at our treatment centers.
We don’t want your main worry to be finding out about coverage and payment, let us at Legacy help you find out all the information you need to start one of our treatment programs feeling assured about what you are doing. Treatment is always the right decision for someone struggling with a substance abuse addiction and although there is the possibility of some financial responsibility, a treatment program will be substantially less expensive than supporting an addiction.
Sober Friendly Attractions near Daytona Beach
It doesn’t matter where you attended treatment, what matters is that you are leaving a new person. When you have successfully finished a treatment program at one of Legacy’s treatment centers in South Florida we cannot express how important it is to be aware of sober-friendly attractions and activity near home. Daytona Beach is full of sober family-friendly activities to keep you, and your family active. Here are a few options for sober friendly attractions near Daytona Beach:
BK Adventure Florida
This special canoe and kayak tours set off south of Daytona Beach in Titusville. They are known for their bioluminescence tours that can even be taken in a clear kayak.
Tomoka State Park
Just north of Daytona Beach this great state park has access to rivers and streams. It is also a great location to go camping, boating, fishing, and bird-watching.
Daytona International Speedway
The home of the Daytona 500! A great place to escape with friends or family to watch a race, view interactive race car attractions or visit the IMAX theater.
Museum of Arts & Sciences
This long-standing venue is located on a nature preserve with global art, a history exhibit of Florida, and a planetarium.
A great family-friendly water park that includes go-karts, mini-golf, an arcade, and a rock-climbing wall.
Congo River Golf
This adventure-themed mini-golf course includes waterfalls, areas to feed gators, arcade games, and more.
If you or someone you care about is struggling with addiction and looking for answers, call Legacy Healing Center today to learn more about how we can help. Our friendly intake specialists are ready to answer all your questions and help you understand your treatment options. Call today 888.534.2295