Located a short drive away from the beautiful beaches of South Florida sits Legacy Healing Center Fort Lauderdale, a premier addiction treatment center. Our mission is to provide a safe and supportive environment where individuals can begin their journey to lasting recovery from addiction. Our team of highly trained professionals includes licensed therapists, addiction counselors, medical doctors, and holistic practitioners. Together, our Fort Lauderdale rehab center provides a comprehensive range of services to help individuals overcome addiction and achieve lasting recovery.
Our Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Services
We understand that not all patients will require the same type of care. For instance, a person who had a brief relapse may not require treatment as intensive as someone who has never been to rehab.
No matter the case, our Fort Lauderdale location offers a variety of services, including:
- Detoxification: Our medically-supervised Florida detox program provides a safe and comfortable environment for individuals to begin their journey to recovery.
- Residential Treatment: Our residential program offers a structured and supportive environment for individuals to focus on their recovery and develop the skills needed to maintain sobriety.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): Our PHP provides a structured and supportive environment for individuals to continue their recovery while transitioning back into their daily lives.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Our IOP provides flexible treatment options for those who may not require residential care but still need intensive therapy and support.
- Outpatient Care: Our least intensive option for recovery from addiction allows participants to attend regular support groups and therapy sessions that reinforce the lessons learned in rehab.
We believe in a holistic approach to addiction treatment that addresses the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of recovery. We offer a range of therapy programs, including individual counseling, group therapy, and experiential therapies such as art therapy, music therapy, and yoga. Each option that is provided gives patients the opportunity to have a treatment program that is personalized to their individual needs.
At our Fort Lauderdale addiction treatment center, we believe that family involvement is an important part of the recovery process. We offer family therapy and education to help loved ones understand the disease of addiction and learn how to support their family members in recovery. Each of these resources is intended to accentuate the concepts of healing from addiction, which can be an arduous experience to live through. We extend a helping hand to those caught up in the destructive currents of this disease and work to pull them back to a stable state of mind and body.
Learn How Our Fort Lauderdale Rehab Can Help
Whether you are in need of detox in South Florida or a more in-depth approach to recovery, Legacy Healing Center has the resources necessary to help you succeed. No matter which level of care a patient is placed in, they can rest assured that our team of treatment professionals will give them the attention they need to succeed.
To learn more about our different options for addiction treatment, contact Legacy Healing Fort Lauderdale and speak with an intake specialist today.
Breaking Down the Cycle of Addiction
What Is the Difference Between Addiction and Dependence?
Legacy Healing Center testimonials
Real People. Real experiences
Legacy Healing Center testimonials
What Our Alumni Has to Say
Absolutely beautiful! Staff is so caring and welcoming. Highly recommend to anyone who is struggling and looking to heal. This is the place for you!Jacqueline C.
Honestly, it's not what you imagine when thinking "detox." Legacy made my experience so comfortable from beds, food, staff and such a clean facility. Besides all that they literally gave me life back. Forever thankful.Avi S.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to get in touch with us or simply have any questions or comments, please call us today. Our helpline is 100% confidential.
Visit Us1425 WEST CYPRESS CREEK ROAD, SUITE 201
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33309