An Innovative Approach to Healing
For some, traveling for addiction treatment is the most effective option because it provides the opportunity to get away from triggers and negative influences that may be part of a person’s day-to-day environment. For others, being able to conveniently access quality care close to home makes all the difference in their ability to recover. Luckily, both options are available to clients from the northeast. Like all aspects of treatment at Legacy Healing Center, our Cherry Hill rehab is a place where a patient who seeks treatment can get customized care on a case-by-case basis.
Our Levels of Care
Each level of treatment that our facility offers is designed to cater to the individual needs of each patient. This ensures no one gets care that is either too lax or less intense than they require.
These care levels include:
- Residential Treatment: Our residential treatment program provides patients with a supportive environment to focus on their recovery. Patients receive comprehensive care that includes therapy, group support, and educational programs.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): Our PHP is a step down from our residential treatment program. Patients receive intensive treatment during the day and return home in the evenings.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): Our IOP in New Jersey provides patients with flexible treatment options that cater to their individual schedules. Patients receive treatment during the day or evening, depending on their needs.
- Outpatient Program: For those who have almost fully returned to their normal schedule, this program ensures they will have the support they need to maintain sobriety.
From the moment a patient enters our facility, they can take comfort in the fact that each employee they come into contact with is rooting for their successful recovery. No matter what level of care they receive, each member of our family gets the treatment that addresses the root issue of their addiction.
Alcohol & Drug Addiction Treatment Programs
Our Cherry Hill rehab specializes in treating a range of substance use disorders through effective therapy programs and support groups.
The types of addictions that we treat include:
- Alcohol Addiction: We provide specialized treatment for alcohol addiction that includes medical detoxification, therapy, and support groups.
- Drug Addiction: Our team provides treatment for a range of drug addictions, including opioids, heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine.
- Prescription Drug Addiction: Our team provides specialized treatment for prescription drug addiction, including opioids and benzodiazepines.
No matter what kind of substance abuse you or a loved one is suffering from, our options for addiction counseling in New Jersey ensure that these issues are addressed compassionately and effectively.
Cherry Hill Amenities
Our Cherry Hill location boasts two beautiful residences filled with luxury amenities in an environment conducive to healing. The treatment center will provide the same holistic, client-centered treatments that we’ve built our reputation on and maintain the highest level of accreditation with a Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission.
We look forward to helping others discover the hope, healing, and ongoing support required to build a successful life in which they can thrive.
Some of the amenities offered include:
- Cold-pressed juices
- Massage therapy
- Healthy snacks
- Wellness regimen
The Benefits of Holistic Addiction Treatment
Holistic addiction treatment is an approach that considers the whole person, not just their disease. It addresses all aspects of addiction, including the physical, emotional, and spiritual consequences that result from consistent substance abuse. One of the key benefits of holistic treatment is that it can help people identify the root causes of their addiction. Often, a need to abuse a substance is a symptom of deeper emotional or psychological issues that need to be addressed. By taking a holistic approach, treatment can help people identify and address these underlying issues, which can increase the chances of long-term recovery.
Another benefit of holistic care is that it can help people develop healthier habits and behaviors. This disease often involves unhealthy patterns of behavior that can be difficult to break. Our programs can help people learn new coping mechanisms and strategies for managing stress and other triggers. It can also help people develop healthier habits, such as exercise, meditation, and mindfulness, which can improve their overall health and well-being. By focusing on the whole person, holistic addiction treatment can help people build a solid foundation for a healthy, sober life.
Legacy Healing Center Cherry Hill is a place where incredible strides are made. Contact us today to learn how you can accomplish this in your own recovery journey.
Breaking Down the Cycle of Addiction
Legacy Healing Center testimonials
Real People. Real experiences
Legacy Healing Center testimonials
What Our Alumni Has to Say
Absolutely beautiful! Staff is so caring and welcoming. Highly recommend to anyone who is struggling and looking to heal. This is the place for you!Jacqueline C.
Honestly, it's not what you imagine when thinking "detox." Legacy made my experience so comfortable from beds, food, staff and such a clean facility. Besides all that they literally gave me life back. Forever thankful.Avi S.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to get in touch with us or simply have any questions or comments, please call us today. Our helpline is 100% confidential.
Visit Us1425 WEST CYPRESS CREEK ROAD, SUITE 201
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33309