Legacy Healing Center Blog
What Is Holistic Addiction Treatment?
Holistic addiction treatment in Florida is a term that encompasses a wide range of addiction treatments that are provided to treat the “whole person.” Holistic practitioners see each patient as an individual who may need more than just clinical addiction treatment, as addiction is a complex condition with psychological, spiritual, and physical health issues beyond substance abuse.
Click here to speak with a treatment specialist today or call us anytime 24/7 at (888) 534-2295
Holistic Therapies Offered in Addiction Treatment
A wide variety of therapies is offered in holistic addiction treatment programs provided to improve each patient’s overall well-being. These may include:
- Massage therapy
- Herbal medications
- Nutritional therapy
- Fitness and physical health programs
- Energy work like reiki
- Community building programs
- Spiritual guidance
- Art therapy
Benefits of Holistic Addiction Treatment
Holistic addiction treatment aims to address a broad set of factors that cause the development of an addiction, rather than just treating the symptoms. Holistic addiction treatments can help patients who are experiencing:
- Withdrawal symptoms like achy muscles and pain
- A wish to gain a more substantial spiritual grounding
- Stress/emotional issues
- Imbalances in nutrition, vitamins, and minerals, resulting in malnutrition
Due to substance use, holistic treatments are often free or low-cost practices that the patient can take home with them. These can include breathing exercises, meditation practices, eating right, massage therapy, and exercising, giving them the option of healthy coping mechanisms that will help with stress, anxiety, and triggers in the future.
This will also help the patient when it comes to their health and stress management, allowing them to take control over stressful situations and gain confidence in themselves as a sober individual who does not need substances to cope with stress or anxiety.
Holistic Addiction Treatment at Legacy Healing Center
The types of holistic addiction treatment in Florida that are available at Legacy Healing Center include:
- Art therapy, providing art supplies and programs to help our clients express themselves and address underlying issues
- Meditation and mindfulness programs to help our patients reduce stress and overcome life’s challenges in a healthy and productive way
- Nutrition programs, including nutrition counseling, complete meal plans, and organic cold-pressed juices
- Fitness programs to help our clients get healthy, build healthy coping mechanisms through exercise and movement and strengthen their bodies
- Spiritual guidance and support to help those who want to gain a sense of belonging to a higher cause
The Legacy Healing behavioral health center can help you address and work through your substance use issues with a proven combination of these holistic treatments with:
- Clinical care
- Medically assisted detox
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Rapid resolution therapy
- Trauma incident reduction
- Brain paint and vibroacoustic therapy
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Behavioral therapy
- Family therapy
We offer a high standard of care in a peaceful and relaxing environment so our clients can focus on their wellness and healing. We provide delicious healthy meals, luxurious massages, games, movies, and a swimming pool to relax in. The goal is for our patients to not only survive but learn to thrive through our customized, integrated treatment programs.
Contact the Legacy Healing Center at 888.534.2295 today for information about holistic addiction treatment in Florida. We are available to take your call now. We can answer any questions you may have about detox and inpatient or outpatient addiction treatment programs and how to get started on your road to recovery. The call is free, with no obligations. We are here to help you, and we are happy to offer personalized individual and family consultations to help you make sure you get into a suitable program for your unique needs.